Join Our Team.
GroundTec Inc. is looking for hardworking and ambitious individuals to join our team. We are a leading residential hardscape installer recognized by the Philadelphia Water Department as the number one residential storm water management installer in the city. We install, but are not limited to, patios, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, pavilions and pergolas.
We offer a friendly work environment to help educate and develop our team members to be the best that they can be. This is the perfect position for recent college graduates as well as individuals entering the work force who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and are looking for a start in the Environmental, Landscape Architecture, Construction Management and related fields.
We are looking for multiple self-motivated hard working individuals to join our team.
We ask that the individuals have the following skills:
• Enjoying working outside
• Desire to grow with a company and learn new things
• Willingness to take instructions
• Safely operate a truck and trailer
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly for extended periods of time
• Ability to read architectural plans, interpret grades, and calculate elevations.
Above and Beyond:
• ICPI or PICP Certification
• NCMA Certification
• Ability to lead by example
• Equipment operation: proficiency with cut off saw, jackhammer, laser level, etc.